Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thinking plan for Long Weekend

Ari nie rasa macam malas sangat2 nak bekerja...bcoz 2moro is holiday...1st May (labour Day)...Feel so happy, excited, xsabar to have long weekend...

This saturday plan to go to birdpark (near masjid negara) my exroomie maser study suggest me that place is so interesting. bcoz she had bring her son there. i've just proposed to my hubby bout my idea to go to bird park....i hope he agree...heheheh. aku akan pujuk sampai dapat..

Aqis memang suka animal...aritu mase pergi pet shop kat the curve, die pegang hamster...n she is so happy.That is the main reason...hahah.

hrm... i've got to many plan to do during this long weekend...

maybe, kitorang akan melawat sedara-sedara yang baru dapat new baby.....

my bro - just have his 2nd child- girl (3.5 kg)
my cousin - 1st baby - boy (forget to ask)
my hubby's cousin - 2nd child - girl (3.5 kg)

1 comment:

  1. ina...
    aqis ialah sgt cute :)
    ko apekhabar makcik??
    aku link blog ko ke blog aku~

    ReplyDelete