Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Cheer Girl

My Cheer Girl
Aqis...she alwayz make me smile...sumtimes geram coz she want to 'adhere' with me...hehehe..
She just 9 months 20 days (30/04/2009).
after office, i pick up my lil girl at his nanny's house (pangkat nenek dah nanny dier ni).....she is so excited, when c me.....crawl to me with his smiling face.
so...bile balik umah..when i'm cooking, she also cook as well, when i'm housekeeping, she also 'house keep in trouble' heheh. c in da pic..when she is doing her house keep in ......














after she is doing her house keep in....then, i will do my real house keeping...itupun after she sleep...(klu xtdo...jawabnyer kene melayan dier je laa)...


she also got another hobby.. car driving, drift.... she like to take over her papa seat, when papa go outside car.. and she will drive me to her fav place...hehe dun believe it!!!!!...juz believe it.











However it is..it is FUN, GLAD, HAPPY, & FULL of EXCITEMENT...........................
AQIS..........cheer my life..





















No comments:

Post a Comment